Antenatal and Postnatal Physiotherapy
Kathryn also offers comprehensive physiotherapy treatment during pregnancy and to women in the postnatal period including:
- Pregnancy-related low back pain
- Pelvic girdle pain (PGP) and symphysis pubic disorder (SPD)
- Divided abdominals (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus)
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Pelvic floor muscle damage
- Bladder/bowel/sexual dysfunction
- Obstetric anal sphincter injury (OASIS)
- Coccydynia (painful tailbone)
If you are concerned about your symptoms, please don’t suffer in silence. With the right treatment, your symptoms can be alleviated and your quality of life can significantly improve.
If you would like a chaperone present, please call us directly and we will arrange a convenient appointment when we can support you in this way.